10 Reasons Why You Should Take a BabyMoon!
So here’s the deal, you MUST do a baby moon. It doesn’t need to be an expensive or over the top vacation, but make a point to take one. Even if just a local weekend getaway – do it! You will be so thankful later!
I was lucky that my husband planned a 10 day vacation to Kona Hawaii… It was so special and so needed. I was in my 7th month of pregnancy and no issues what so ever when it came to traveling. I’ve decided a key to a baby moon is they should be calm, relaxing and have no agenda. Don’t do an auctioned packed trip to multiple European cities- pick a place maybe you two have been before. Then you don’t have pressure or feel obligated to “see” everything. Also spend your money on a nice place so if you spend a day in bed or your rented space it’s enjoyable. We actually binged watched Netflix and killed a couple seasons of shows we loved.
Here’s my top 10 reasons why baby moons are important
1. Time alone together
2. A moment away from everyday life
3. This time allows for the two of you to reflect and talk about being parents and how wild it is to be having a baby (super powerful stuff)
4. Slows you down
5. Great way to enter the last month(s) of pregnancy
6. Reminds you of the bond you share with this special person.
7. It’s romantic similar to a honeymoon – if not more romantic because you have history as a married couple and now moving into your next phase of life together.
8. Reminder of how strong you are together as partners
9. Time to check off and chat about last minute baby prepping concerns or ideas
10. Creating memories that last a lifetime.
Here’s some shots from our baby moon. Aloha!baby, babymoon, hawaii, Kona, mom to be, moon, preggo, pregnancy travel. flying while pregnant, travel pregnant
Comments are closed.